Sekolahbahasainggris– Setelah mempelajari idiom yang telah admin berikan, inilah saatnya kalian memahami nya lebih dalam dengan menjawab pertanyaan-pertanyaan dibawah ini mengenai idiom. Selamat Mengerjakan sahabat SBI:
Subtitute in place of the italicized word or words the corresponding idiomatic expression partially indicated in parentheses.
- She doesn’t like to go the movies alone. (by______________)
- Suddenly the man removed a revolver from his pocket and began to shoot.(took_______)
- They discussed their plan for several hours. (talk____)
- You always like to recline for a half-hour or so after lunch.(lie________)
- It is always difficult for him to select a good present for my wife. (pick_________)
- Herry always works leisurely in everything that he does. (take_______)
- How is Marriam doing in her new English class? (get_______)
- It is of little importance to her whether she passes her French examination or not. (make_______)
- I am sure that Doni didn’t leave that cigarette there intentionally. (on__________)
- They spent the entire day looking for a new car. (all______)
- Answer these following questions, making use in your answers of the idiomatic expressions studied in this lesson.
- How are you getting along in you study of Math?
- Which student in your Class B seems to be getting along best?
- How is your friend getting along in her new job?
- Do you prefer to go to the Cinema by yourself or with your girlfriend?
- Does your friend live by herself or with someone?
- Did you come to Indonesia by yourself or with your family?
- Do you like talk over your personal problems with someone or do you prefer to decide these things by yourself?
- Is it easy or difficult for you to pick out gifts for your friends?
- Does someone help you to pick out your shirt or do you like to pick them out by yourself?
- What did you do all day long last night?
- When the music is played, what should you do: stand up or sit down?
- Do you take your time when you are writing an examination or do you prefer to finish quickly?
- What did Mr. Norman just take out of the drawer of his desk?
- During the lesson of Math do you prefer to sit in front of the room or in the back- or doesn’t it make any difference?
- Why must Doni lie down for several hours each afternoon?
Semoga Bermanfaat para pembaca SBI!!!