- 1 English For Nursing-Unit 5: Questions +Dialogue For Nursing
- 1.1 Please say the following words into the right pronunciation and find the meanings of it.
- 1.2 Dialogue (Understand the meaning then practice it with your friends)
- 1.3 Posting terkait:
Sekolahbahasainggris– In this section you will have a n exercise in purpose to enrich your knowledge about vocabularies and dialogue between doctor, nurse, and the patient.
- The students of nurses are hoped to be able to use the words guard, birth, irritate, tract, persist, attack, contagious.
- The students are hoped to be able to make questions concerning about subject.
Please say the following words into the right pronunciation and find the meanings of it.
- Attack->> Terserang
- Persist->> Bertahan Hidup
- Soreness->> Sakit
- Analgesic->> Meringankan nyeri
- Antipyretics->> Penurun Panas
- Feverish->> Merasa Demam
- Contagious->> Menular
- Protuberance->> Bengkak/ (n) Pembengkakan
Dialogue (Understand the meaning then practice it with your friends)
Shinta sends her classmate Dina, who’ve just got accident to the emergency unit of Graha Husada Hospital. “Soon after arriving there”
Shinta: Help…. Help…… nurse….. she is injure.
Dina: Ouh….. I feel pain on my leg.
A nurse comes to them
Nurse: What’s the matter?
That will be alright
Get in, please…
Shinta and the nurse move Dina to the stretch
Nurse: Not too strong….
Calm down, please
Shinta: Yes, of course
Dina: Oh gosh…… It’s so painfull
Nurse let them to take pethidine and some gauze
Nurse: You will be alright, miss
Dina: Thank you, Nurse
Shinta: Doe she have a serious injure, nurse?
Nurse: let me call the doctor
A doctor comes……
Doctor: No, matter on your leg. That will be fine.
Doctor touches dina’s leg
Dina: It’s so pain, doctor
Doctor: You have got fracture
Nurse, schedule it for her operation?!
Nurse: Yes. Doctor
Dina: Excuse me, have I got operation doctor?
Shinta: Yes alright, Dina
Dina: No… God….. Help me…..
Nurse: Be calm down Dina..
You will be better soon.
Dina: But nurse…..
Doctor: Don’t take it to serious…. This is only minor operation
So, are you ready?
Dina: If it is must, I will… Please do your best doctor….?!
Doctor: Yes, surely…..
Semoga Bermanfaat Para Pembaca SBI!!!