Sekolahbahasainggris-Menjadi seorang MC (Master of Ceremony) mensyaratkan kemampuan yang cukup saat membawakan acara baik dari pembukaan, susunan acara, hingga penUtupan acara.
Teks pembawa acara pun haruslah bisa disesuaikan dengan situasi dan kondisi suatu acara. Nah admin kali ini akan membagikan teks pembawa acara dalam bahasa Inggris sebagai referensi kalian:
Contoh Teks Pembawa Acara
Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
Good Morning ladies and gentleman, my name is Indria Lucky. It is a awesome and precious chance for me, to be your Master of Ceremony in this morning on Monday, 30th of March 2015 in our big event: “The aniversary of 22th of Dandelion English Course (DEC)”.
First of all, let us say Thanks to Allah SWT, who has been giving us mercy, guidance, happiness, and healthy, so we can attend and participate in this event without any obstacles until now. Praise and salutation upon to our prophet, Muhammad SAW, the last messenger, the best figure of this universe. The person who was able to save us from Jahiliyah Era to Lightening Era.
In this lovely moment, I would like to say welcome to Mr. Tri, the General Manager of Dandelion English Course and distinguished teachers, staffs, guesses and of course all of my beloved friends.
On this special morning we have several agendas, So allow me to read several sequences of our agenda are:
- The first is the opening by cutting the annyversary tie.
- The second is Reciting Holy Quran
- The third is Singing Indonesia Raya
- The fourth is Greeting by General Manager of Dandelion English Course
- The fifth is the speeches by Best student of the year.
- The sixth is announcement of English Competition which is held on 28-29th March 2015
- The seventh is Religious Lecture
- The eighth is the closing and prayer
Reading The agendas:
- Well, to take advantage of the quality of the time, Let’s start this agenda by reciting “Basmalah” together.
- Then let Mr.Tri cut the anniversary tie, For Mr. Tri time is yours.
- Step on to the following agenda is reciting the holy Qur’an by student of DEC who will be recited by Annisa Dwi Putri (Time is yours)
Thanks to our B Annisa Dwi Putri, Who has recited the Holy Qur’an for us, May Allah SWT Always gives us his Guidance and help. Amen.
- The fourth agenda is Singing the National Song “Indonesia Raya” who will be led by our student Nur Iswanto. The time is yours..
- The fifth agenda is Greeting by Mr. Tri as General Manager of Dandelion English Course, and now I would like to invite Mr.Tri. Please welcome..
Thank you very much to Mr. Tri for the greeting.
- Now, the next agenda is Speeches.
The first Speeches will be delivered by our best teacher of the year, “Tantowi Yunizar”……(Please, Time is yours)
Thank you very much to “Tantowi Yunizar”…… for the speech, may it useful especially for her/ him, generally for all of us.
The second Speeches will be delivered by student of the year “Dewi Wulan sari” ………, (Please, Time is yours)
Thank you very much to “Dewi Wulan sari” …… for the speech, may it useful especially for her/ him, generally for all of us.
- Now, let’s continue to next Agenda, that is Religious Lecture, It will be delivered by our teacher “Mr. Yusuf Andika” …. (Please, time is yours).
Thank you very much to our teacher who was gives us religious lecture knowledge, May it will be useful us in our daily life. Amen.
- The last agenda and as the closing agenda is closing and prayer. To close the program, Let’s recite “Hamdalah”
Finally, from the deep of my heart I do an apologize for my mistakes while in presenting this event. Thank you very much for your attention and…
Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
Semoga Bermanfaat Para Pembaca SBI!!!