14 Soal Text Bahasa Inggris Untuk SMP Kelas 2
Kumpulan Soal Text Untuk SMP Kelas 2
Hai sahabat SBI! saatnya kita berlatih untuk belajar bahasa inggris yuk, yaitu dalam bentuk soalnya. Soal ini akan berkaitan dengan skill reading, yaitu admin akan memberikan text dalam bahasa inggris dan terdapat beberapa pertanyaan yang berkaitan dengan teks tersebut, sehingga sahabat SBI bisa langsung mencari jawabanya di teks tersebut ya? Tunggu apa lagi? Yuk langsung saja simak berikut ini 🙂
A price of clean Air
After years of talk but no action at all, Jakarta’s administrators seem to have arrived at the realisation to free the indonesian capital from the problem of pollution, in this case air pollution.
As of january this year, no less than 4.5 million motor vehicles plied the city roads. About 4.4 million of them were private motor vehicles, 1.5 millions cars, and 3 million motor bikes.
Although, relatively small in number, the 600.000 two stroke motor bike in jakarta and cars are the major offender’s of air polution. One such vehicle causes emission about the same as 20 maintained cars. Thus, it is not surprisingly that jakarta is among the worst cities in the world-third after mexico and bangkok-in terms of air pollution.
In light of all this, the jakarta city council puts forward that all motor vehicles must be checked regularly. The city council propose to achieve this not only by making regular emission checks compulsory, but by banning from the streets all public transportation vehicles older than 10 years and private cars older than 15 years. If the proposal is passed into law, Jakartan’s will be fined rp 50,000,000 if they neglect to have their cars tested once every 6 months.
It can be argued that the same things should be given to polluting industries 30% of the air pollution one caused by these industries.
As for smokers, the bad news is that a rp 50 million panalty will await them if they smoke in public places where smoking is prohibited.
Obviously, we have to see how such a plan could could be realised without causing social disruption in a city where the majority of the population is poor and most of the vehicles are old.
- What is the main idea of paragraph 1?
- What are the major offenders of air pollution in jakarta?
- What did the city council propose to decrease the air pollution?
- What will happen to the people who don’t check their cars regularly every six months?
- What was the bad news for smokers?
- What is a possible effect of the new laws in society?
- what is the major issue of the above text?
- in which paragraph do you find the issue?
- write any opinions related to the issue.
- do you find any arguments on the text above?
- write any sentences related to the arguments of the writer concerning the issue.
- what is the writer’s position on the issue?
- what is the conclusion of the text above?
- what is the text type?
Happy studying ya sahabat SBI 🙂
Check Materi SBI Lainnya :